"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The word issued from her mouth without any conviction.
- It seemed that the words issued from the sea itself.
- No old words issued from my lips; I was becoming solid.
- Muffled words issued from behind the heavy dark wood.
- His mouth opened and a single word issued forth: "Druss!"
- The words issued by Eon's dry and husky voice blurred together a bit.
- To Harry's horror, the words issued almost unthinkably from his lips.
- The setting from which these lofty words issued, however, is not quite as one might imagine.
- He spoke for several seconds but no words issued forth from the speaker.
- The word issued from the knight's mouth, but it was not he who had spoken.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.