"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You get the sense that every word is straining and bursting with meaning.
- The words burst out of her, leaving her still.
- The words burst out of her, and then the rest began to follow.
- She kicked at the chair-leg and the black, angry words burst out of her.
- Yet, still, words like those I have recorded would burst uncontrollably from me.
- I say, 'Let all of you in the room record that my words burst into flame.'
- The words burst out, hot as the tears that burned behind her eyes.
- The words burst out of Andrea before she could stop them.
- Then the words just burst out of me.
- The words burst into her mind, suddenly, so strangely that for a moment she doubted they were correct.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.