"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In these can be found many of the Icelandic words coined by Jónas.
- The band's name is the Icelandic word for crepuscular rays.
- Like other Germanic languages, Icelandic words have a tendency to be compounded.
- These peculiar tendencies of roans led to the Icelandic word for roan, which translates as "always changing color."
- The name hraun comes from the Icelandic word for lava.
- Jökulhlaup is an Icelandic word which refers specifically to floods having a glacial trigger.
- Gott is an Icelandic and Swedish word meaning good.
- It uses High Icelandic words as examples of word-formation.
- The name was later in the same year changed to Valur, which is an Icelandic word for gyrfalcon.
- Icelandic words never start with ð, which means the capital version Ð is hardly ever used.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.