"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After three years of doing this, of "collecting words like butterflies," he decided that his "butterfly collection" could be of use to others.
- The other was a sound wand that collected words and posted them onto the screen.
- He had a special interest in the local dialect, collecting tales and words told by his father.
- He collects words the way some people collect stamps.
- In 1878, American Lucien M. Turner began work on collecting words for a word list.
- Jacob LeMaire tried to collect words from the natives.
- For me it served as a milestone prompting me to collect rare words.
- He collected words, phrases, and analogies that struck him as being particularly apt in expressing an idea.
- He had begun to collect words at age 12, writing them down in the notebooks that he mined much later for his books.
- He specifically says that he collected words from the other dialect as well, but apparently never published them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.