"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The indirect Slavic influence on Romanian words and expressions is also important.
- He watched her move her lips, sounding out the strange Romanian words.
- Depending on the context, mălai is the Romanian word for either:
- Its name is derived from an obsolete Romanian word for "teacher".
- Another prominent call was for libertate, the Romanian word for freedom.
- The name iele is the Romanian popular word for "they" (feminine).
- Another theory claims that the name comes from an archaic Romanian word for tax collector.
- There are around 100 Romanian words with a possible substratum origin, but the language from which they were transferred cannot be determined.
- "Do you have a room," I asked, far too tired to recall any Romanian words.
- Breb is a root of multiple Romanian words and place names.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.