"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In a final buzzer round, the teams are shown a series of word puzzles.
- Rather, it is similar to that of a man engaged in solving a well de- signed word puzzle.
- Ms. Ingram, his partner, looked up from the word puzzle she was doing and gave him a smile.
- Anagrams and word puzzles are not in my line of country, sir.
- Atoms are like cross word puzzles, you have to look at the clues.
- Their loved ones would then use the pieces to solve a word puzzle.
- Inside, pasted on the bottom, was what proved to be a word puzzle in Chinese.
- The guard was there, behind his desk, working on his word puzzle.
- Upon reaching the top, they then must solve a word puzzle.
- The first three castaways to solve the word puzzle would remain in the game.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.