"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Just then, a single word surfaced to his mind.
- The words surfaced through a deep fog of sleep and dreams, vague and disembodied.
- The word surfaced briefly after the 1987 stock market crash, but quickly disappeared.
- Gordian's words surfaced from recent memory: They can't always be protected from violence.
- The word surfaced in South Africa in 1962 amid the controversy about apartheid.
- The word had surfaced under strange and horrible circumstances.
- The word his mind had been groping for finally surfaced, and it was golem.
- Unbidden the old words of the skyfallers' scream, the words that were yet to be, surfaced in my mind.
- Since his release in 1945, no word from him or his family has surfaced yet.
- Much of the stock was sold in 1986 after word of the investigations surfaced and the company's operations began to unravel.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.