"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- While the Japanese have picked up foreign words for more than a century, more are now coming from the business world.
- I picked up more mellifluous words when a family friend came over to teach me some Chilean music on my guitar.
- He has picked up words now that were suppressed in it by "unconsciousness."
- And babies picked up words at an astonishing rate once they began to talk.
- Lester picks up words like that where he works.
- Sometimes little kids pick up bad words and say them!
- And now she began to pick up words.
- But when he did call them to mind, she could pick up pictures and feelings as well as words.
- I wonder where he picked up such words.
- We'll have to carry on with this performance until we've picked up enough words to form structurally simple sentences.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.