"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each time the team came up with a word, it was worth $200.
- I had to come up with a more modest word.
- But often you come up with a word that is just the right word.
- They're going to have to come up with a new word for danger.
- About 200 in the poll could not come up with a word.
- That said, couldn't he have come up with a better word than "moot?"
- I searched for a response, but couldn't come up with a single word.
- So I came up with a different word for it.
- I must come up with a new word for what it is that goes on inside my head at night.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.