"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That is an Urdu word used as a suffix to denote a function, duty or profession.
- In Abottabad, it is now being advanced due to usage of Urdu words.
- There is an Urdu word to describe the day's events, the civil servant said: natak.
- He said it as if it were an Urdu word that he could not quite fathom.
- Pakistan' is both a Persian and an Urdu word.
- Dita is an Urdu word, meaning 'heaven sent, or gift from God'.
- Chak is an Urdu word, which means village.
- Mehfil is the Urdu word for an artistic gathering, which often mixes poetry, song and music.
- Use of certain Urdu words is reserved for Muslims only.
- They demanded of an interpreter: What's the Urdu word for alive?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.