"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Primary stress is found in words or compounds of three, six and five syllables.
- Various numbers found in words may actually represent archaic letters.
- It was a more abject apology than he would ever have found in words.
- It is found instead in words such as "stop" or "pat".
- Canonical traits are not only to be found in words denoting living things.
- "When you no longer found her pleasant, in other words."
- Words were not Joe's medium, and you won't find him in words now.
- They found, in other words, the process more interesting than the result.
- Fossil fuel companies have already found far too much, in other words.
- Meaning is not to be found in words alone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.