"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The words erupted from her as she yanked her hand away.
- The word erupted from him, as if he had been trying simultaneously to hold it back and to expel it with all his might.
- He could believe that these urgent, lava-hot words had erupted from some subconscious.
- The moment the words had erupted from her mouth, she regretted them immensely.
- At that, the words erupted from Boquete's mouth, personal history as volcanic rush.
- The single word erupted from Kirk's lips like a bullet.
- The word erupted on a yell as the front of the car moved a little.
- The words erupted out of the radio in Bourne's pocket.
- Harsh words erupted between the man in charge of labor and the driver of the truck.
- The words erupted from the direction the coroner had taken.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.