"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When the devil speaks, a grey-shaded word balloon simply comes up from below.
- While there was text below each frame, the panels contained word balloons.
- Over time, the word balloon was dropped from the phrase.
- For example, Johnny's word balloons grow thorns when he becomes angry.
- Singing characters usually have musical notes drawn into their word balloons.
- Readers guide the action by clicking through word balloons and following panels.
- His speech appears as a regular word balloon with letters in italics.
- He nods and looks back at the word balloons.
- Like before, he doesn't take notes, he just reads my word balloons.
- He tossed in a few word balloons with the squidlets saying.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.