"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There's a Hungarian word for his state of mind, lidercnyom6s, meaning dread, depression, nightmare.
- These examples are Hungarian words that use the letter ny, with the English translation following.
- The name comes from láng, the Hungarian word for flame.
- This Hungarian word was later borrowed for the landscape name Hercegovina.
- The name derives from the Hungarian word for lightning, villám.
- Students took to calling him "Opi," the Hungarian word for grandfather.
- (Koteny was my first Hungarian word, even before please and thank you.)
- His name derived from the Hungarian word for barley (árpa).
- The Hungarian words for brothers and sisters are differentiated based upon relative age.
- The difference is not simply a small fragment of a Hungarian word.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.