"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is no connection between the three songs beyond the word "man" being in each of their titles.
- In the first, Jewel is not clear on the word "man."
- This may be compared to usage of the word man to humans in general.
- Second issue: What do you think of the people who want to take the word "man" out of common words?
- Parliament voted to removed the word men from an article of the law that applied to voting.
- The word man had entered his mind during the self-examination and felt right to him so he'd applied it to himself.
- The word man is used to mean any adult male.
- This semantic shift was parallel to the evolution of the word man in English.
- He said "You are a word man; you care about words."
- The word 'man' is very unclear but I cannot see how else it could be read.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.