"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is also the Sanskrit word for incense or perfume itself.
- Thus every Sanskrit word having the meaning "eye" was used to denote "two".
- Her chosen first name is a Sanskrit word that means "light/luminous."
- There appears to be no direct connection to the Sanskrit word.
- The generic name comes from a Sanskrit word for orchid.
- The group's name is from the Sanskrit word for service.
- Manipur state known by said Sanskrit word which means land of jewels.
- His early works show the influence of Sanskrit words and usages.
- The infected man's mother and sister began to tell others in the sangha, the Sanskrit word for community.
- It also stems from the Sanskrit word which means, "self pride."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.