"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The wind caught my words and carried them back to him.
- In the hall a voice spoke, too low for him to catch the words.
- My head leaned forward as if to catch his words.
- And has to lean across the table to catch his words.
- His voice was so low she could scarcely catch the words.
- He shouted something, but I did not catch the words.
- He murmured something, but she did not catch the words.
- I had to lean over her to catch the words.
- At times she spoke so low that I could hardly catch the words.
- Their voices got very loud, though, and I caught several words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.