"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The name comes from the Spanish words for "high hill."
- This is also a Spanish word for town or village.
- It's more than just a Spanish word for soup now.
- It gets its name from the Spanish word for "trickle of water".
- He used the Spanish word for peace six times in the first minute of his remarks.
- The community's name is a Spanish word meaning a place of rest.
- "Honey, do you happen to remember the Spanish word for wife?"
- All Spanish words have at least one stress when they are used in isolation.
- The name of the range is from the Spanish word for "earthquake".
- The current name is an old Spanish word for "canoe."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.