"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A young woman had drowned last spring when she lost her footing going down below the abbey wall.
- You know how many old women drown in the bathtub?
- A thousand young men and women could have drowned themselves in that lake and we wouldn't know about it.
- Let the women and children drown, man, we've got to save the crew.
- In the same area, a woman and her four sons drowned due to the swollen river.
- The woman nearly drowned when her wheelchair rolled into a lake while she was fishing.
- Anyway, in this story this woman drowned her husband, see?
- In one version, a woman drowns her kids because the man she had been seeing wanted to break things off with her.
- It was said the women on the hill were drowning newborn male babies.
- She discovered that a woman could drown willingly in sweetness.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.