"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Both men and women tend to have more sleep problems over age 65.
- The king says that he cannot let such a hard woman tend his son.
- "Women tend to be more involved with their friends' lives than are men."
- Women over 45 tend to get lost in this industry.
- Women with their own money do tend to get independent, don't they?
- Once the children were taken care of, the women tended their men.
- To the right, women tended to a group of children.
- These women tended to live longer than the general population.
- Women tend to leave the labor force when they get married.
- On the other hand, she said, "women who do not work and are married tend to vote just like men."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.