"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If that selfish woman persisted in breaking up the family, who knows what's going to happen?
- If this irrational woman persisted in making a scene, very well: a scene she should have.
- Several other of the newspeople were now on their feet; but the woman in the front row persisted.
- "But I wonder if you really know what that means in terms of the immediate present," the woman persisted.
- The woman persisted, pulling her clothes off the rack.
- When the woman persisted and started into the garden, Hales's father had to call the family dog to induce her to leave.
- The women persisted, and when they discovered the king spying on them, literally tore him to bits.
- Purcell, a 5-foot-9, 250-pound French horn player and music major who had never played a sport before, said no, but the women persisted.
- If this rather thick woman persists in her questioning, you might say: "I never answer questions about the personal lives of my close friends.
- The woman persisted: "But can't you just - get it?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.