"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The woman knelt on the other side of the body.
- The other woman was kneeling, still trying to hold back her blood.
- He looked down at the woman kneeling on the ground before him.
- The woman and her husband were still kneeling by their bed, holding hands.
- It was two women kneeling in front of a man.
- Approaching the dead man, the woman knelt down and looked at the body.
- "That is no reason why an English woman should kneel to you."
- The woman knelt on a bed at the rear wall.
- To his right is a woman kneeling with her hands held in a prayer position.
- Slowly I became aware of two women kneeling over me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.