"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The authorities do not link an unidentified body with a missing Manhattan woman.
- A 37-year-old Manhattan woman died after having been beaten by her husband in a midtown hotel room early yesterday, the police said.
- "I remember that feeling of just dying to have children," said a 74-year-old Manhattan woman who recalled, trying to become pregnant half a century ago.
- You're not a serious Manhattan woman unless you have nanny issues.
- In one, a 29-year-old Manhattan woman was cut on the face when she refused to give some panhandlers money, according to the police.
- Last summer, not far from where the latest incident occurred, a Manhattan woman and her 6-year-old daughter were swept away.
- She credits a Manhattan woman for coming up with her business model.
- The 25-year-old Manhattan woman has been in and out of city hospitals at least five times with tuberculosis since 1990.
- The police arrest a Manhattan woman in the death of her daughter.
- Take the case of one Manhattan woman, who asked that her name not be used.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.