"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To take "the dream from so many girls," she said, would be like "banning women in all sports of the Olympics."
- The Taliban have banned women from the school as both students and teachers.
- On the other hand he declared that his party had no intention to impose the wearing of the veil or to ban women from driving.
- He actually joined a club that his three predecessors refused to go to because it bans women.
- A provision banning women from political associations was deleted in 1922.
- A decree in Italy bans women from holding public office.
- In 2007, Kuwait's parliament passed a controversial law banning women from working after 8 pm.
- In April 2001, the parliament banned Kuwaiti women from playing soccer.
- They became necessary, however, only after the Vatican banned women from church choirs in the mid-16th century.
- Thankfully the Taliban, who banned women from taking part in all sports, are long gone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.