"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All members of the council were asked to be interested in social work such as health-care, children, women, and business.
- Our central concern must be to protect vulnerable groups such as children and pregnant women.
- There are certain exceptions to this such as pregnant women.
- It simply helps people in need, especially those most who are vulnerable, such as women, children, and senior citizens.
- There are different types of groups (such as men or women only, discussion, and speaker).
- This can happen in people who need a lot of iron, such as small children, teens, and pregnant women.
- It however is less accurate in people such as body builders and pregnant women.
- These short stories that I have just recommended, touch upon many interesting subjects, such as women, religion and family.
- Others may be restricted to a specific group, such as women or submissives.
- Strategies should focus on especially at-risk populations such as women, youth, and the poor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.