"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This 5-foot-2 woman who was always trying to lose weight weighed only 60 pounds when she died.
- By 2002, the average women weighed 153 pounds, but said that she wanted to weight 135 pounds.
- He carried her into the church, slowly and carefully, wondering how such a slender woman could weigh so heavily.
- A 20-year-old woman who is 5 feet 4 inches can weigh no more than 130 pounds.
- "The old woman weighs more than a side of beef," he grumbled.
- One young woman in the McDonald's case is 5-foot-6 and weighs 270 pounds.
- First, women generally weigh less than men do, so the same amount of alcohol is concentrated in a smaller body mass.
- And if that 5-foot-4 woman weighs more than around 220?
- The woman weighs half a ton, and the bedrooms are at the top of the house.
- A 20-year-old woman who was 5 feet 4 could weigh no more than 130 pounds.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.