"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Bladder infections in pregnant women are more dangerous than in non-pregnant women.
- Menstruation lasts from puberty until menopause among non-pregnant women.
- But subsequent to the announcement, Kanter, et al., found that urine from non-pregnant women or men had the same effect.
- Treatment is generally the same as for non-pregnant women.
- Include plenty of carbohydrates in your diet, as pregnant women use up this fuel source more quickly during exercise than non-pregnant women.
- Pyelonephritis (acute) in non-pregnant women, search date February 2007.
- Some non-pregnant women have a very strong belief that they are pregnant along with some of the physical changes.
- It's been known for almost a century that pregnant women are at increased risk of severe illness if they contract flu, compared to non-pregnant women.
- You each choose as many non-pregnant women as you like- and the more the better.
- Bell's palsy is three times more likely to strike pregnant women than non-pregnant women.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.