"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Welcome," the expectant woman said in lightly accented English, while gesturing toward the cushions waiting at opposite ends of the brass table.
- Valentine picked her up in a fireman's carry, hoping it was safe to carry an expectant woman this way.
- Like a lot of expectant women, mom-to-be Jessica Simpson is craving comfort foods.
- In other cases, vaccines themselves pose a risk of birth defects if they're given to expectant women.
- Humbert travels to their home and finds that she is now a roundly, expectant woman in glasses leading a pleasant, humdrum life.
- However, it was more common for these expectant young women, whose "immorality" even precluded acceptance, at that time, into workhouses, to be impoverished.
- They are easy to distinguish from the expectant women with glowing faces who come in for prenatal care.
- With expectant women in mind, bar makers are introducing products designed to satisfy hunger and offer nutrients that pickles and ice cream simply can't.
- Sandra Thomas plays the role of another expectant woman and Joy Mathew acts as her husband.
- Meanwhile the new triple birthing-stool had been brought in and the three, now highly expectant women, strapped to it, with their arms raised above their heads.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.