"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She had been his, in every way a woman could belong to a man.
- A man or woman belongs to the family of their mother.
- Only the woman and kid should by rights have belonged to himself.
- This woman belonged to them; she was part of the order.
- But the residents told the police that the women did not belong with them.
- No woman of the city can belong to a man.
- "A woman only belongs to a man if it's what she wants."
- Working-class women had always belonged to the work force, whether they wanted to or not.
- It means a woman belongs to a man, not to herself.
- It is a play on the stereotype that women belong in the kitchen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.