"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was a smiling woman in the kids' section, heavy and pretty, with really white teeth.
- Two sat vacant; behind the third was a heavy blonde woman.
- On the chapel steps stood a short, heavy woman holding a little boy by the hand.
- There was another woman, quite heavy, I'd never seen her before.
- But, in general, heavier women are likely to take a financial hit.
- "Go," the heavy woman said, without taking her eyes off the corridor.
- Already a heavy woman, she devoted herself to food and drink.
- A heavy black woman in a white uniform admitted me.
- He said that the woman's friend, a heavier woman, "just started to dog me out."
- They belong to a big and heavy woman who's probably black.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.