"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The model is a great looking woman, but few women can compare to Liz.
- The young woman compared them with the general coloring of the horses.
- In the opening pages of the story, the two women compare their daughters and reflect on each other's lives.
- The accepted view was that women were less able to speak rationally or reasonably as compared to men.
- One woman, writing years later about relatives who had been on the Titanic, compared the two events.
- But then, what man wouldn't be insufferable when women compare him so favorably with others?
- How do men and women compare with respect to experiencing orgasms?
- The women compared them, but the young girls, as with children everywhere, soon forgot their differences.
- "So tell me, how do the women of the Federation compare to our own?"
- Even several women out doesn't compare with the cost of one senior man gone for a year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.