"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "They should not be used as a weapon to exclude women from the public arena."
- And part of that privacy, he added, includes the right to exclude women.
- The point is, most weapons technology today doesn't exclude women .
- However, in truth, he is excluding abused women from legal aid to save money.
- This section had served to exclude women from political office.
- The rules of the Games generally excluded women from competition.
- But most alcohol and drug treatment programs exclude pregnant women.
- The club only recently admitted blacks and still excludes women.
- Historically, the very concept of international relations has really excluded women.
- The military never said it would exclude women from war zones.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.