"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then the woman closed her eyes and breathed her last.
- "It's him, all right," breathed the woman with the burning eyes.
- The woman didn't live and breathe who'd ever said no to the Hawk.
- The woman in red leather wasn't even breathing hard.
- One woman I saw needed to learn how to deep breathe.
- It hurt so much that the woman couldn't breathe.
- The woman had been breathing, but she could easily have expired after he left.
- It was time for the lawyer to ease off so that the woman could breathe.
- The women breathed for about half a minute before they fell to the floor.
- The woman was breathing erratically, fighting to keep her eyes open.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.