"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Saudi Arabia is the only country in the world that prohibits women from driving.
- However, the legislature did pass legislation that prohibited white women from teaching African American children.
- It would have prohibited the employing of Orientals and white women in the same household.
- The Marines prohibit women from participating in direct ground combat.
- But by similar logic one could prohibit women from working in risky neighborhoods or late at night.
- The Navy prohibits women from serving in 33,000 positions, about 25,000 of which are aboard submarines.
- However, this did not prohibit women from all religious service.
- In 1970, she abolished the restaurant's policy prohibiting single women from drinking at the bar.
- There is a sign near the stairs prohibiting women and non-Elks from climbing further.
- At the Paralympic level, the rules prohibit women from competing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.