"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He seeks financial security through women and his dream is to find a rich, single and beautiful heiress.
- You see, through women, I'd picked up a bit of the language.
- There are too many men on your father's side of the family, and stories come down, nowadays, through women.
- Why is it that men can't see through women like Ruth?
- They point out that Muhammad had only daughters, so his descendants all arrived at their status through women.
- In other families it passes through both men and women.
- However, land rights were also traced through women of the group.
- Jamie, on the other hand, went through women by the dozen.
- A stir of applause ran through the men and women who listened to her.
- Finnea elbowed her way through the men and women until she came to his side.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.