"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many men were happy to take this route because women shared rights of inheritance with their male siblings.
- Maybe we haven't noticed because women themselves do not count the cash as very important.
- Because women, even my own daughter, already belong to this present world, to fashion.
- Did he hate all humanity because of her, especially women?
- Today, those customers would be out of luck, because women own and run the place.
- The organization was unusual at this time because women and any teen old enough to draw a plow were encouraged to participate.
- Because women are the source of all human life.
- Sometimes it was insulting, because most women preferred being touched on the wrist to making love.
- Er - because women have the vote too?
- Perhaps because women used them to pluck out their eyebrows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.