"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The woman rests her left hand on his shoulder.
- He wondered a little at this; did the woman never rest?
- They made their way through the women already resting in the crisp powdery snow.
- The woman then rests at her parents' home for the final weeks of her pregnancy.
- The woman sits in his chair and rests by the fire.
- According to Biruni, it was a day where women rested and men had to bring them gifts.
- The other woman came a few steps closer and rested a hand on Donna's shoulder.
- The women and children were resting on a flat-topped stone wall nearby.
- The old woman nodded, then sat up and rested her hands in her lap.
- The woman rested a black breakfast tray on my lap.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.