"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was same in 1994, this time with one win more.
- Other times, like yesterday, they can win a game for you.
- Two years later, he ran again, and this time won with 18% of the vote.
- Time had run out on all his battles, won and lost.
- Only three times has a local candidate won the seat.
- Once again they lost, this time 1 won rubber to 4.
- Three times won them that price, in 2008, 2009, and 2011.
- I fully expected that we would have a very hard time winning either one of these games.
- But that moment passed, and now most people agree he would have a difficult time winning such an election.
- The last two times - in 1991 and 1999 - it won the title.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.