"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is no time schedule, except to meet in the next couple of months.
- "I am not putting a time schedule, but we are approaching the end."
- The first thing I can tell you is, forget the time schedule.
- The man looked at it and then checked with the time schedule.
- It was fortunate that I had no time schedule for the day.
- We'd given him a time schedule for the call and a recognition code.
- Once we have the rest of the team together we'll go over the actual mission and the time schedule.
- However, the network moved the show around on the prime time schedule 11 times.
- What do you have in mind as a time schedule?
- I'm working to a time schedule; so if you've left anything upstairs that'll be just too bad.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.