"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She it was to whom they all turned in time of trouble.
- But they are all good friends and know how to help each other in times of trouble.
- You think that we don't recall them more clearly than ever in times of great trouble?
- Gone straight back to the home folks in their time of trouble.
- "I don't understand how someone can do this in times of such trouble here."
- He's the one they turned to in times of trouble and need.
- But in this time of trouble we need a sign.
- Why did things always get burned in times of trouble?
- "A beautiful woman can be such a comfort in times of trouble."
- Most patients were poor and had few resources in times of trouble.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.