"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Three men, who had by this time advanced some distance into the field, stopped to take counsel together.
- But this time, the first three teams from each pool, rather than the first two, will advance to the medal round.
- But this time, instead of avoiding him the stranger jumped from his horse, and advanced to meet d'Artagnan.
- But as time has advanced, the pair's endurance has hardly retreated.
- Meanwhile, time in the outer world had advanced but a single year.
- The top four times and scores will advance to the one go-round final.
- As time advanced, the life which Metastasio led at Vienna, together with the climate, told on his health and spirits.
- Two heats were held; the fastest three times advanced to the final round.
- Needed now is a new policy of evolutionary self-determination that time can advance or modify.
- As time advanced, the school began to teach more advanced professional subjects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.