"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During the second act, time frequently slows down for the characters and then snaps back into reality.
- "Hardly the time for intellectual inquiry," snapped the captain.
- Naden blinked a dozen times in quick succession then snapped open his briefcase.
- This time, Snap himself halted the death blow.
- He could not move until the man had gone, and time was snapping at his heels like a herdsman's dog.
- "A little more juldee next time, Jongo," he snapped at me.
- Each time, though, the market quickly snapped back.
- Next time, snap it back at me and no nonsense.
- He twitched a few times and his jaws snapped at the air.
- Linear time had snapped back into a Gordian knot of interwoven strands.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.