"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Employees were told to enter the wrong contract number on their time cards."
- The work sheets and time cards only went back to 1979.
- I walked over, got my time card and punched out.
- Between times, as I couldn't find anything for my fellows to do, they spent most of their time playing cards.
- "We're not here to check on their time cards," he said.
- Another change includes requiring workers to sign off on any alterations to their time cards.
- Their scientists work in the large installations, but I once tried to check time cards.
- Before the door swung shut, we saw him punch a time card.
- Betty gives Kenny her time card, because she doesn't want to go to the accounting department.
- The company is said to have required employees to work some hours without punching in their time cards.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.