"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "That was a completely lonely time," she recalled the other day.
- Of course, some lonely times are inevitable in everyone's life, and you don't need to fear them.
- He went there at a very early age, and it was kind of a lonely time.
- He won't shoot, so you can even hug him in the lonely times.
- Every boxer has a lonely, hard time before a fight.
- But her parents may be in for some lonely time.
- Think of the long, lonely time in the dark North!
- Put another way, are the mid-1990's a lonely time to be an atheist?
- A little lost, and for the first time lonely, she walked inside.
- It was also a lonely time separated from their families, even though most got a chance to return to the base on short summer leaves.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.