"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Everything was exactly the same the day after, most times not a yard lost or gained.
- Three more times he climbed, each time gaining one story.
- It takes a long time for him to gain the self-confidence to work elsewhere in the community.
- Each time, men and women gained new power over their lives, and thinking itself changed.
- The other units ruined, the weapons; time gained as they got away.
- All the time Second 1 was gaining on it.
- Death has a hard time gaining a foothold in such a universe.
- "Every time we added another issue to the mix, we gained support," he said.
- More recently, the rare tourist who was curious about the cemetery had a hard time gaining access to it.
- White rappers have a tough time gaining acceptance with black audiences, they say.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.