"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She struggled up onto her knees, and for the first time realized there were others in the tent.
- It has taken me nearly all this time to realize even the things that I have seen with my own eyes.
- This time, however, he realized it had not been fate, but his cousin.
- Some time in the afternoon Aaron realized the woman was watching him.
- But this time, standing so close to him, his breath in her face, she realized that he was out of control.
- This time, however, he realized what he was doing right away.
- Often, it takes time for me to realize a seizure has occurred.
- He felt sure science could do better, but over time realized the problem was harder than he had expected.
- I looked out across the water, and for the first time realized that the boat traffic was not entirely random.
- "I bet that half the time, people don't even realize they are in another state," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.