"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Jessica rolled off the bed before she took the time t do the same.
- This can be expanded to give the position at any time t in the following way:
- Now suppose that at time t -1 the only information available to individuals is contained in the set.
- What is the size of the population at time t + 1 ?
- Again, the Soviets had no time t mount a defense.
- I've spent little time t the company headquarters; I only know the top executives there.
- Any actions taken today, at time T, will affect who exists after only a few generations.
- The radius r and time t have dropped out of the equation.
- For convenience, define to be our capital at time t, immediately before we play a game.
- The time t is measured with respect to the start of the stimulation sequence.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.