"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When the fact that both the vampire and Faith appeared around the same time, they begin wondering if they are connected.
- What is intriguing is that cancer and myositis often appear around the same time.
- Social insects appeared around the same time as flowering plants.
- Hagan also claimed Dole was trying to change the subject from the economy (the ad appeared around the same time as the 2008 financial crisis).
- Indeed, they started appearing around the time my older sister started applying for jobs.
- Hand grenades, thrown by grenadiers, appeared around the same time.
- At the end of January 2004, two groups appeared, around the same time.
- In that ancient epoch, say four or five years ago, most articles appeared at night around the same time our first edition went to press.
- The second historical character appeared around the time of the Civil War.
- She had also appeared suddenly on our doorstep right around the time the Ax was supposed to be getting his assignment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.