"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A new group appeared, the crofters, emerging for the first time in the late 18th and early 19th centuries.
- A tentative tone, one just emerging for the first time, trying its flavor in the world.
- The sun emerged for the first time that morning, a red disk showing faintly through the fog.
- She was sitting at the desk when he emerged for the second time that day, and she didn't look happy.
- And when its hatch opened, he saw the man who emerged as though for the first time.
- Singapore emerges for the first time as a fortified city and trading centre of some importance.
- Islands throughout the Pacific Ocean vanished, while others emerged for the first time.
- An audio recording of the interview emerged in public for the first time and was broadcast repeatedly on national radio.
- As he emerged from behind the last bulk of rock, for the first time in years, he saw daylight.
- During that time, he raised $578 million and the Democratic Party emerged from debt for the first time in its history.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.