"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Why should he come out just at the wrong time?
- Radio and film came out roughly at the same time.
- The red flag, however, did not come out at the time and the race resumed.
- Q. How did both your novels come out at the same time?
- I think it just came out at the right time.
- If it comes out at the same time on both networks things could get really interesting.
- Three female inmates also came out at the same time.
- We pretty much came out on Tour at the same time.
- They do put on more of a show, but that is because almost all those flowers come out at the same time, in fall.
- "Oh, we were all just coming out at the same time," he said softly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.